Television mounting might sound but its impact is BIG
- Wall mounting increases floor space and enhances your decorating options instantly
- Safety is immediately enhanced by having cords running out of site
- Risk of screens being bumped is hugely reduced
- Optimise traffic flow and spaciousness
- Dusting and cleaning is instantly improved when the cords are hidden and television stands are removed
We use high quality hardware & cabling
All modern TVs can be wall mounted with a wide choice of mounting options for your optimum viewing pleasure and from any angle.
Although we can design a mounting solution to meet your needs, some options include:
- Flat and trim against the wall
- Ceiling mounted (this includes projectors)
- Swivel & tilt mounting
Safety & Security – Minimise Risk
If you have concerns about your little ones pulling your TV down from your furniture, then wall mounting THE best option.
Entertainment units are typically low to the ground; The perfect height for fiddly fingers to reach the cables and pull the TV itself down…Children and injure themselves and your TV.
Grubby fingers and party-loving friends with drinks are not a good combination when it comes to your television. Liquid damage is not covered under manufacturer warranty so PREVENT this in the first place.
Thieves are deterred by mounted televisions due to the time, skill and tools required to remove.
TV Wall mounting is really expensive though isnt it?
From Tweed Heads to Caboolture & Ipswich to Redlands TV wall mounting starts from $240 so get in touch to find out more and free up SPACE in your entertainment area today.