For workplaces that are too busy to slow down
High Impact Thermal Traffic Door (HITT) are heavy duty and cater for areas with high levels of traffic with it’s semi-automatic operation allowing the door to close automatically from either direction. Benefits include:
- Durable proprietary ABS Type outer shell with thermally insulated core for great insulation and rigidity.
- PremPIVOT Double acting variable torque spring stake concealed in the door stile.
- An adjustable bottom jack caters for height variance and the hemispherical pivot compensates for floor irregularities.
- Double wall windows with perimeter moulded gaskets provide safe two-way vision.
- Option of kick plates, or spring bumpers to maximise impact resistance and enhance the life of the door in heavy use areas.
- PVC seals around door
- High density polystyrene core that is resistant to water absorption and bacteria.
- High impact surfaces constructed of chemical resistant Thermoplastic sheet which stands up to scratching and gouging.
Manufacturing options include:
- Optional stainless steel surfaces, ideal for high level clinical production areas
- Various colours available as standard with colour match available subject to MOQ and lead times.
- Doors can be manufactured as pairs or singles, and can accommodate openings up to 3mH x 3mW.
SEQ Electronics can supply, install & service your existing doors
A large part of our business is servicing existing systems and we understand its not always feasible for a business to replace entrance & access systems they already have. We can access parts for various brands and we aim to be as flexible as possible to carry out servicing around the schedule of your business.
Most of the doors we supply are manufactured in Australia and we are proud to work with another great Australian owned company with the supply of this great product we service and install.
Get in touch with us to discuss the best Entrance & Access system for your business.