Would you like to know what is happening in your home, street or business?
A CCTV installation has been proven to be the most cost-effective method for crime prevention and detection.
Here’s how this technology can reduce your commercial costs
- Head Office or Operations Centre can monitor all your sites from one convenient location with our Intelligent Network
- Minimise your Public Liability from slip and fall premiums and excess payments by monitoring shopper and visitor behaviour
- Manage public liability and employee productivity.
- Retail shops and centres can track shopper movements with thermal CCTV cameras, to see real-time effectiveness of promotions and purchases
- Car parks can be monitored for anti-social behaviour & connect to Intelligent Network Recorders for ticketless parking; car counting, number plate recognition
- Service Station operator safety and minimize theft with Number plate recognition and alarm to alert arrival of previous offenders
- Monitor temperatures of critical mass with our thermal and optical duo CCTV in waste, warehousing, manufacturing, and industrial sites. Minimise fire risk. Combine with an ancillary alarm
- Monitor human movement in hidden locations in prisons, and shielded perimeters of your property with thermal cameras
- Factories can monitor staff productivity
- Safer sites and facilities with Site entrance, Region entrance and exit, Intrusion, Line crossing, Smart tracking access systems
- Intercoms and Access Control Systems to compliment your CCTV installation in Brisbane
- New Deep Learning technology learns to recognise non-threatening objects to minimise false alarms. DeepinMind embedded NVR can simply substitute an existing DVR or NVR, introducing intelligent learning previously unavailable with traditional surveillance systems in just one step
Why it’s important to invest in our line of solutions
Whether it’s to monitor the inside or outside areas of your home, these solutions are designed to offer absolute peace of mind. From business through to residential applications, having a system installed gives you the ability to stop would-be-thieves in action.
In other cases, collected footage can also be used in court and police proceedings, where evidence is needed to bring justice to a crime.
Other benefits include:
- Scare off opportunistic intruders
- Know who is entering your property
- Keep an eye on family members (e.g. young children)
- Take care of those using your space
- Pinpoint any unusual activity
- Know what happens when you’re not home.
What to look for in CCTV cameras
No matter where your property is located in Brisbane, there are still a few key factors to assess when you’re looking for a new system. At SEQ, we ensure our products are backed by these qualities, including:
- Durability: All solutions are designed to provide premium performance, no matter the environmental conditions.
- Exceptional coverage: Your system needs to provide vision where it’s needed most. We make sure your unit is positioned where it needs to be.
- High resolution: There’s no point installing security cameras on your Brisbane property if you can’t actually make out what you’re looking at. Our products are backed by great resolution, so you can utilise the footage for a number of contexts.
- Easy management: Store your footage securely and know you can access at any time, easily.
SEQ ensures your installation doesn’t run into any problems before, during & after.
We offer a 1-year warranty on our installation, which includes checkups at 6 months and 12 months to make sure the equipment is running smoothly.
WATCH this Retail Smart Solution in action >>
WATCH this Industrial Smart Solution in action >>
Our services complement both commercial & domestic applications. Ask about package discounts for bundling of services
SEQ Electronics & Entrance Systems holds a security licence and is a fully licensed and insured business. All our technicians have current police checks so you can feel reassured about our Technicians being in your home or facility
We get your CCTV right the first time
Wouldn’t be nice to have your system installed & not have an installer running around, not having a clue what he has done & why the camera isn’t talking to the NVR, or the picture is fuzzy on the screen, or the signal isn’t getting to your phone – when all you wanted was a simple seamless CCTV installation.
Based on collected information from more than 10,000 trouble related service calls from many equipment manufacturers, over 70% of failure in a CCTV system is associated with transmission media which includes the type of cable used, connectors, connections & the installation methods.
The second biggest area that accounts for nearly 25% of the problems is power & environment-related. This includes either excessive or inadequate input power, ineffective or improper grounding or an excessive temperature around the equipment.
Incorrect equipment setup, improper equipment termination & improper camera installation account for about 5% of the problems directly associated with the installation personnel.
Less than 1% of the failures in a CCTV installation are actually caused by equipment failures.
SEQ Electronics & Entrance Systems covers all these bases.
Our team is made up of licenced security installers, electronic repairers & computer programmers.
Let us tailor solutions to meet your home or business’s needs and budget. Our quotes are obligation-free. Don’t delay enquiring about CCTV any longer…