For workplaces that are too busy to slow down
High Impact Thermal Traffic Doors (HITT) are heavy duty, and cater for areas with high levels of traffic. They offers semi-automatic operation allowing the door to close automatically from either direction. SEQ can supply singes or pairs. Benefits include:
- Durable proprietary ABS Type outer shell with thermally insulated core for great insulation and rigidity.
- PremPIVOT Double acting variable torque spring stake concealed in the door stile.
- An adjustable bottom jack caters for height variance. The hemispherical pivot compensates for floor irregularities.
- Double wall windows with perimeter moulded gaskets provide safe two-way vision.
- Option of kick plates, or spring bumpers to maximise impact resistance and enhance the life of the door in heavy use areas.
- PVC seals around door
- High density polystyrene core that is resistant to water absorption and bacteria.
- High impact surfaces constructed of chemical resistant Thermoplastic sheet which stands up to scratching and gouging.
Manufacturing options include:
- Optional stainless steel surfaces, ideal for high level clinical production areas
- Various colours available as standard with colour match available subject to MOQ and lead times.
- Doors can be manufactured as pairs or singles, and can accommodate openings up to 3mH x 3mW.
SEQ Electronics & Entrance Systems can supply, install & service your existing doors
A large part of our business is servicing existing entrance systems. We understand it’s not always feasible for a business to replace existing entrance & access systems. We can access parts for various brands. SEQ aims to be as flexible as possible to carry out servicing around the schedule of your business.
Most of the doors we supply are manufactured in Australia and we are proud to work with another great Australian-owned company for the supply, service and installation of this great product.
Get in touch with us to discuss the best Entrance & Access system for your business.
CASE STUDY : TK MAXX Brisbane. TK Maxx is one of the largest clothing and home wares retailers in the US. It has over 500 stores across 7 countries, and is now growing in popularity in Australia with over 44 locations.
It specialises in offering lower prices than other department stores. The store layout is open and flexible to expand and contract easily to respond quickly to changes in fashion trends and merchandise categories.
This design with no separation of departments, combined with high turnover, results in high levels of traffic between the store room and sales floor. SEQ Electronics was able to solve their problem efficiently, with one access solution across many locations.. PremIMPACT Premier Door Systems combine aesthetics with function. We installed PremIMPACT doors to the Back of House, and supplied colour match combinations. This reflects the branding of the store and harmonises the overall look of the stores.
“We love our bright, modern stores” – Modern looking – No Frills – Heavy Traffic