The door you need when soft is best
PVC doors are the perfect application for pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
The doors feature clear see through panels for safe two-way traffic and the operation is to push open with automatic close. Benefits include:
- See-through panels for safe two-way traffic flow
- Hands free operation – the door opens with a gentle push and closes automatically behind you
- Flexible plastic panels to absorb impact during opening and closing
- Fibre brush or PVC wiper seals for greater control of smoke, dust and draughts
- Strong aluminium extrusions to retain the spring mechanism and bottom-metal pivots, with a tough, anodised finish providing an attractive appearance.
Manufacturing options include:
- 5mm or 7mm panel thickness
- Optional translucent (frosted) finish on panels
- Powder-coating or sign writing can be applied to your requirements
- We can install PVC Doors for openings up to 3000mm wide x 3000mm high
- Door openings with a height in excess of 3000mm can be fitted with transom flaps, allowing taller objects to pass through the doorway.
SEQ Electronics & Entrance Systems can supply, install & service your existing doors
A large part of our business is servicing existing systems and we understand its not always feasible for a business to replace entrance & access systems they already have. We can access parts for various brands and we aim to be as flexible as possible to carry out servicing around the schedule of your business.
Most of the doors we supply are manufactured in Australia and we are proud to work with another great Australian owned company with the supply of this great product we service and install.
Get in touch with us to discuss the best Entrance & Access system for your business.